Friday-Sundays & Holidays: $53.00
- Seats 120
- Restrooms (restrooms are closed Nov 1st through April 1st)
- Electricity & Water
- Fireplace (bring own wood)
- Lake View
Shelter Rental Policies & Responsibilities
- Lessee is entitled to use of picnic tables located under the shelter, grills, and electrical outlets. Playgrounds must be made available to the public during your rental.
- No ground fires are permitted without prior approval.
- At no time is parking/driving allowed on the grass.
- Decorations are permitted. Any tacks, staples, or adhesives must be removed before vacating the site.
- No confetti is permitted inside or outside the rental facility.
- Lessee is responsible for leaving the shelter as it was found. A fee equal to the cost of cleaning, repair(s), or replacement will be charged in case of damage or loss.
- Full Compliance with Park & Signage Policies (click to view policies here) VCPRD PARK & SIGNAGE POLICIES-SHELTER RENTALS
- Lessee, groups, families, and/or individuals failing to adhere to rules will be denied future rental of all park facilities.
What to do if you want to reserve Shelter A?
- Click on the dates on the above calendar for which you would like to reserve the shelter.
- Fill in the above text boxes with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Event Details
- Name for a sign to hang on shelter sign (i.e. – Jane’s Birthday)
- Approximate # of attendees
- Click send to send a confirmation email to our server and to the email that you provided.
- A PayPal icon will appear. Click on the icon to be redirected to our PayPal page.
- Enter credit/debit card information.
- Once we receive your payment, we will confirm your reservation!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call our Administrative Office at 812-462-3392, Monday-Friday during the hours 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Payment & Cancellation Policies
- Payments must be paid in full at the time of booking. No exceptions. If payment is not received at the time of booking, the reservation will not be submitted.
- Any reservation canceled within 2 weeks of the rental date will result in forfeiture of the entire rental fee. No rental credit will be given.
- No refunds will be awarded. Any reservation canceled prior to 2 weeks of the rental date will be eligible for rental credit. Credit is available for the same days paid during the same calendar year.
- NO RAIN DATES ARE PERMITTED.
- All payments must be made via credit or debit card. Thanks in advance.