We’re so excited to unveil our brand new camping reservation system to the public! As of today, campers will be able to reserve campsites via our website at www.vigoparks.org!
To reserve a campsite at Fowler Park, Hawthorn Park, or Prairie Creek Park, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit vigoparks.org and click the green and yellow Book Now button for the park where you’d like to camp! Book Now buttons are located on the landing page of our website and under the camping tab!
2. Select the dates for your stay and the total number of guests in attendance.
3. Select your site type (electric, electric w/water, or primitive) and select your site number.
4. Add your order to the shopping cart, review your order, and proceed to check out! Fill in all required fields.
5. Confirm your order and enjoy your stay!
You will receive a confirmation email and a copy of your invoice once you have confirmed your reservation. Twenty-four (24) hours prior to your arrival, you will have the option to check-in online! NOTE: All campers making reservations at Prairie Creek Park MUST check-in online. Thanks in advance!
To reserve a shelter or the barn, click on the red and yellow Book Now button for Shelter and Barn Rentals and select the facility that you would like to rent! Select the date(s) for your rental, fill in all required information, and pay your rental fee at the time of booking via the PayPal link!
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our administrative office at 812-462-3392. We’re so excited to share this with you!