Notice: Due to the fluid nature of COVID-19, please check and be aware of all possible state and county restrictions when reserving a facility.
Friday-Sundays & Holidays: $51.50
- Seats 200
- Electricity & Water
- Fireplace (bring own wood)
- Lake View
Shelter Rental Rates
- Monday-Thursday: $25.75
- Friday-Sunday & Holidays: $51.50
Rental Policies & Responsibilities
What to do if you want to reserve Shelter A?
- Click on the dates on the above calendar for which you would like to reserve the shelter.
- Fill in the above text boxes with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Event Details
- Name for a sign to hang on shelter sign (i.e. – Jane’s Birthday)
- Approximate # of attendees
- Click send to send a confirmation email to our server and to the email that you provided.
- A PayPal icon will appear. Click on the icon to be redirected to our PayPal page.
- Enter credit/debit card information.
- Once we receive your payment, we will confirm your reservation!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call our Administrative Office at 812-462-3392, Monday-Friday during the hours 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Payment & Cancellation Policies
- The rental fee must be turned into the Vigo County Parks and Recreation Department no less than thirty (30) days prior to the rental date. If the rental fee is not received thirty (30) days prior to the rental date, the rental date and time may be released to another lessee.
- Any reservation canceled within 2 weeks of rental date will result in forfeiture of the entire rental fee.
- NO RAIN DATES ARE PERMITTED.
- Payment can be made in cash, check, money order, PayPal, or credit/debit card.
- Make checks payable to Vigo County Parks & Recreation Department.