Log Barn Rental Rates:
Friday-Sundays & Holidays: $123.60
Log Barn Features & Amenities:
- Seats 100
- Kitchen (bring own utensils)
- Rest Rooms
- Electricity & Water
Log Barn Rental Rules & Responsibilities
All rentals are to park in the parking lot behind the barn. Parking is prohibited in the Fowler Park Pioneer Village past split rail fence.
- May 1 – October 15, pick up & drop off at the entrance gatehouse.
- October 16 – April 30, pickup & drop off at Caretaker house.
Decorations cannot be attached to walls. Decorations may be strung on wood beams or free standing. No tacks, nails, staples, or tape.
No smoking inside the building or within 50 feet of the building. Place all cigarettes in the canister provided. PLEASE do NOT leave your cigarette butts on the ground.
No alcoholic beverages are permitted within Log Barn or park premises.
Take down ALL decorations, pick up trash, wash tables and chairs, clean up the kitchen, and sweep floors. Put filled trash bags in the hallway near the restroom.
Furniture and Floors:
Do not slide tables, chairs or any other items on the tile floor. Do not remove trash barrels. Chairs and tables may not be taken outdoors.
You are responsible for ensuring the facility is returned to the condition you found it.
What to do if you want to reserve the Fowler Park Log Barn?
- Click on the dates on the above calendar for which you would like to reserve the building.
- Fill in the above text boxes with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Event Details
- Name for a sign to hang on building (i.e. – Jane’s Birthday)
- Approximate # of attendees
- Click send to send a confirmation email to our server and to the email that you provided.
- A PayPal icon will appear. Click on the icon to be redirected to our PayPal page.
- Enter credit/debit card information.
- Once we receive your payment, we will confirm your reservation!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call our Administrative Office at 812-462-3392, Monday-Friday during the hours 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Payment & Cancellation Policies
- The rental fee must be turned into the Vigo County Parks and Recreation Department no less than thirty (30) days prior to the rental date. If the rental is not received thirty (30) days prior to the rental date, the rental date and time may be released to another lessee.
- Any reservation canceled within 2 weeks of rental date will result in forfeiture of the entire rental fee.
- NO RAIN DATES ARE PERMITTED.
- Payment can be made in cash, check, money order, PayPal, or credit/debit card.
- Make checks payable to Vigo County Parks & Recreation Department.